high-quality organic products
Our core values guide us in how we conduct ourselves—personally and professionally. In this ever-changing world of agriculture, our core values are constant. They underlie our work, how we interact with each other and which strategies we employ to fulfill our mission.
We continue to develop our capacities. Even more fruits and vegetables will be grown and gathered in the nearest future. The total number of our livestock is also increasing.
Why Our Products are So Good
Grown without compromise
How we Help
See our farmer services
Enjoy Our Organic Harvest!
Enjoy pesticide-free fruits and veggies
Our soil is fertilized with biological and natural resources, free of hormones, additives and pesticides. These are hand-picked twice a month, to ensure that there are plenty to satisfy our many loyal customers.
Our Journey starts as our final year research work come into form. To investigate the gap in farming industry and to find our what possible interventions are required to enhance farming output and protecting the harvest with friendly insects from nature.
- Worked with Cabi PARC in biological control lab for rearing of biological control agent in finding predatory potential of Predators and parasitoid on different insect pest under laboratory condition by performing in field by survey and implementation about what are the preference of farmer in adopting the biological control and how much effective is this technique.
- Sales of export quality mangoes.
- Development of pilot organic hydroponic farm
- Research, development and sales of green tea and flour for diabetes.
- Harvesting and sales cycle of leafy greens and cherry tomatoes from own hydroponic pilot system.
- Our CEO and COO received Young Achievers Award by Youth Parliament
- Fruges won the Silver at PASHA ICT Awards 2018
- Fruges go international and won merit award at 18th APICTA Award held in Guangzhou, China
- Fruges become PVT LTD, registered with SECP.